Monday, February 13, 2012

C'est La Vie - Sarasota, FL




We stumbled upon C'est La Vie, while walking down Main Street in Sarasota. After a peek at the bakery case inside and a look at the menu, we decided to grab a sidewalk table because it was such a beautiful day outside. They had crepes on the menu, so that seemed like just the thing. Along with the crepes we ordered, I tried smoked salmon with fresh tomato served on a baguette. The crepes were served with fried potatoes and the portions turned out to be huge. The crepes were very good and I could only eat half of the salmon sandwich. The service was a bit slow, but nothing out of control and I like being able to linger. I don't live in the neighborhood, but if I did, I would be sure to drop by again.

C'est La Vie
1553 Main Street
Sarasota, FL 34236
941-906-9575

C'est La Vie on Urbanspoon

No comments: