Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Montmartre, Paris

Yes, I am in Paris......and having the time of my life. I consider where I was this time last year, when I couldn't eat and climbing a short ways up stairs was a chore, before I was given a diagnosis of the neurological disorder known as Spasmodic Torticollis. With treatment, I am now able to lead a near normal life, which seems ten times sweeter now. As you can see from my iPhone pics, I am roving all over the place, and coming from Florida which is very flat, that is no small chore.

I took a few pics of the Montmartre area of Paris, including the Sacre Coeur, a view from the Sacre Coeur, and a receipt from a restaurant in the area. This is a veritable tourist trap and you are better off buying a bottle of wine and bringing a picnic lunch along, because the wine is expensive and horrible in the cafe's. As you can see from the receipt, my sons soda was just as much as my glass of rose. Does that mean he should drink wine instead of soda???

No comments: