Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sab Cafe - downtown St Petersburg, FL



I love Sab Cafe.  Easy, now my work is done.  Okay, maybe that was just a little to easy, so a few more details.  This is a small cafe in downtown St Pete in the Plaza Courtyard that serves Thai and Vietnamese food.  There are a few cozy tables inside with more seating outside on the sidewalk.  We have eaten inside Sab Cafe and we have also gotten our food to go and take it next door to eat at the Ale and the Witch.  The food here is awesome and you can taste the freshness of the ingredients in every bite.  We have enjoyed spring rolls, the vegetable rolls, the pad thai, the drunken noodles, and the pho.  I will slowly work my way through the menu.  The service here is very friendly and prompt and very obliging in answering my questions.  This is one I plan to enjoy a lot.

Sab Cafe 
111 2nd Ave NE
St Petersburg, FL  33701
727-822-2100

Sab Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments: