Saturday, August 28, 2010

Beck's Bistro - Bradenton, FL



Although I don't live in Bradenton anymore, I periodically find myself in the neighborhood. I especially enjoy downtown Bradenton. Even though the downtown area is very small, it is a good place to kick back and enjoy the slow pace of life. A new addition to downtown is Beck's Bistro. This is a nice little bistro that is open for breakfast and lunch. It is a small, but charming space with a country flavor. If you like, you can grab a table at the covered area outside. The service is excellent here and the owners are delightful and it is very evident that they aim to keep their customers happy.

On a recent stop at Beck's, my family and I were there for lunch. We tried the egg and cheese croissant and the curry chicken salad sandwich. Both sandwiches were delicious, but my husband and I agreed that the chicken curry salad sandwich was the star and I opted to have mine made with a croissant, which I loved. For dessert, we tried the chocolate cake, which was one of the best I have had in a long time. Along with our meal, we enjoyed some excellent coffee. The only thing I wish was that we lived in the neighborhood to enjoy it more.

Beck's Bistro

417 Old Main Street (12th Street)
Bradenton, FL 34205
941-896-7873

Beck's Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments: