Friday, September 3, 2010

Pane Rustica Bakery and Cafe - Tampa, FL



Keep your eyes wide open when driving by, or you just might miss this little gem that is in a rather plain old strip mall. I know that if I had not been specifically driving to Pane Rustica, with an address in hand, I probably would not have noticed it in passing. Luckily, I had read the reviews of others and I was rather curious, plus I love bakeries. On the inside, Pane Rustica is beautiful and filled with tasty goodies. My son and I went over on a weekday morning for breakfast. The bakery is filled with comfortable tables and a long bench with cushions along the back wall. It just invites you to sit down and have a chat or perhaps bring along a good book and get comfy while enjoying coffee.

My son and I went to the bakery counter and deliberated over numerous yummy looking choices. Finally, I chose a croissant and a chocolate espresso cookie, while my son went with a chocolate cupcake. After getting our order filled, we moved down along the counter and chose our drinks, coffee for me and milk for my son. This was all very efficient and we quickly chose a comfy spot to sit and enjoy our selections. Everything was very good and along with the nice atmosphere, we had an enjoyable time. They serve lunch and dinner, so I am excited to try one of those meal times in the future.

Pane Rustica Bakery and Cafe
3225 South MacDill Avenue
Tampa, FL 33629
813-902-8828

Pane Rustica Bakery & Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments: