Sunday, October 24, 2010

Athenian Gardens - St Petersburg,FL



I have been to Athenian Gardens with my family many times to get take out and have with my beer at the Independent Bar next door. It is conveniently located in the center of things downtown and it is good and affordable Greek food. On my most recent visit, I went with my family on a weekday for lunch. Nothing fancy here, but very comfortable. Our server was quick to take our order and aware that this was a weekday and people need to have their lunch and perhaps head back to work. Knowing that the portions are huge here, my husband and I opted to share a gyro. My son ordered a cheeseburger and fries. Even having just a half a gyro, I was fully satisfied and this was a delicious gyro stuffed with meat. We tried our son's burger because he couldn't eat it all and found it to be quite good. This is a good neighborhood place to stop by again and again. Service is fast and friendly, too.

Athenian Gardens

21 3rd Street North
St Petersburg, FL 33701
727-822-2000

Athenian Gardens on Urbanspoon

No comments: