Saturday, September 28, 2013

La Creperia Cafe - St Petersburg, FL

Feeling a wee bit hungry for crepes, and too lazy to make them myself, I headed over to La Creperia in the Grand Central neighborhood of St Petersburg.  There is parking in the street or a parking lot available.  Orders for crepes are taken at the Airstream window.  After placing your order, you can grab a table outside or there is a little building next to the the Airstream that has air conditioned seating.  I tried a nutella crepe, which is always a winner.  Also, I tried the Madame Suzette, which was not to my taste, as it was too sour.  Finally, to balance out all that sugar, I tried a savory crepe.  I decided on the La Paris with chicken, feta cheese, spinach, and red peppers for filling.  This crepe was my favorite of all.  I love sweet crepes, but I would gladly give them up for La Paris.  How fitting, as Paris is one of my favorite places in the world.  All in all, I had a great experience and I was inspired to get my crepe pan out more often.

La Creperia Cafe
2901 Central Avenue
Saint Petersburg, FL  33713
727-327-7400
La Creperia Cafe on Urbanspoon


No comments: