Sunday, July 19, 2009

Z Grille - St Petersburg, FL


This is a very cool restaurant. My family and I stopped there on a one evening, so that my husband and I could enjoy a glass of wine and dessert. This was my first time inside and I was impressed. We grabbed a table in the bar area, next to the floor to ceiling windows. It was rather nice to be able to catch a view of the street, as well as watch what is going on at the bar. As luck would have it, it was half-price bottle of wine night, so we went with a nice red. For dessert, we ordered the hot apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream. The cobbler was very delicious, and huge. Three people were sharing, and it was enough for all three of us, if that gives you any scope for the size of the cobbler.

Z-Grille has a lot of nice dining items on their menu that I need to try from their menu next time, such as the Dr Pepper fried ribs. Another thing to remember to check out is the various specials that they offer during the week. In addition to half-price wine night, they have one day during the week that they offer a blue plate special. I believe the blue plate special is a salad, entree, dessert, and glass of wine or beer for $20 (call restaurant for exact details), which makes it an excellent deal. Keep an eye on my comments section for further updates of Z-Grille in the future.

Z-Grille
104 2nd Street South
St Petersburg, FL 33701
727-822-9600

Z Grille on Urbanspoon

No comments: