Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bin 27 Bistro- Tampa, FL


This is an elegant, yet casual place to enjoy a nice dinner and good wine. I went there one Friday evening with my family to hear one of my favorite Tampa Bay singers, Julie Black, give a great performance. First off, we started off with a good impression by the host who met us very warmly at the door. Our server also made a good impression. These things always count a great deal toward setting the mood for a happy dining experience.

Now, for the meal itself we started off with the Tasmanian Sweet Crab Cakes that was served along with a wonderfully spiced remoulade. For my entree, I enjoyed the Hickory Hanger steak, and my husband had the vegetable risotto with steak added, which I tried and thought was very sumptuous. Along with the meal, we enjoyed a bottle of the Urban Malbec. Don't hesitate to ask for a sample of any of the wines that are offered by the glass, before ordering a bottle. We sampled a couple of wines before making our choice. Although not very large, they have a nice wine selection. For a nice end to our meal, we ordered the Chocolate Mousse and Hazelnut Terrine, which rounded out our meal nicely. Altogether, Bin 27 offered nice service, a good atmosphere, and great food.

Bin 27 Bistro
2702 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33609
813-878-2700

Bin 27 Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments: