Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bella Brava - St Petersburg, FL


I have to say I love Bella Brava for the great ambiance and the great menu selection they offer to their customers. It is laid back, yet you feel comfortable whether you choose to dress up or dress down. The mood is very nice in the evening with the candlelight and the pizza oven that dominates the back of the restaurant. I like to go there for a quick lunch sometimes and have one of their panini's.

On my most recent visit there, I sat on the outside balcony that overlooks Central Avenue in downtown St Petersburg. Luckily, they offer fans blowing a cool mist, and the trees provided shade, also. That day, I was eating light and enjoying a cold beer, so I ordered the carrot soup. The soup was delicious and along with that they offered bread and olive oil for dipping. The bread is always very good there, along with everything else. The service was good and prompt.

Bella Brava
515 Central Avenue
St Petersburg, FL 33701
727-895-5515

No comments: