Monday, January 2, 2012

Le Macaron - St Armand's Circle, Sarasota, FL




I made a stop at Le Macaron one afternoon to have a cappuccino and some macarons. Although this little shop is named Le Macaron, that is not the only thing they offer here. One can enjoy gelato, croissants, or a wonderful selection of handmade chocolates. I was impressed by the beautiful rows of macarons and my dilemma was what to pick from the assortment of jewel-like colors. Finally, I tried the Black current, the pistachio, the vanilla, and the Belgian dark chocolate. They were wonderfully light and crispy with a lovely, creamy filling. These went perfectly with my cappuccino. If you haven't tried a French Macaron, this is your chance.

382 Saint Armand's Circle
Sarasota, FL 34236
941-552-8872


Le Macaron on Urbanspoon

No comments: