Sunday, May 31, 2009

Zurritos- St Petersburg, FL


Zurrito's is the place I go when I am in the mood for tacos. It is located on Central Avenue in the heart of downtown St Petersburg. I always grab a table on the sidewalk because it is a good place to people watch, just because it is Central Avenue. Although I have been here many times, I always order either the shredded beef tacos or the fish tacos, both of which I absolutely love. The rest of the menu looks good, but I never make it as far as trying something different. Maybe one day I will stretch out and try some other things on the menu. The tacos come with tortilla chips and your choice of salsa. I always have a cold beer alongside and life couldn't get much better.

Zurritos
269 Central Avenue
St Petersburg, FL 33701
727-896-3101

Zurritos on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Joy said...

I agree. This place is good, however I don't go there much. But when I do grab lunch there, I get the shrimp tacos. Just wish there were more to the meal for the price, though.