Saturday, June 26, 2010

Agave Restaurant - St Pete Beach, FL





Wow! My family and I recently tried this restaurant after hearing a friend mention it and we were really impressed. Agave is this little hole in the wall restaurant on Gulf Blvd., that one might pass by, unless you were really looking for it. It is very small inside, but a friendly atmosphere. We were greeted warmly at the door, and as it was the middle of the afternoon, we were told chose to pick a table of our choice.

I ordered a margarita on the rocks, which was one of the best margaritas I have had lately. We were served some tortilla chips that came with several hot sauces and salsa for dipping. Some of them were quite hot, but delicious. I decided to go with the chicken enchiladas, as I seem to be on a enchilada kick lately. They were served with salsa verde, and were awesome. Along with them, I had beans and rice. My son went with the shredded beef tacos, and my husband had a quesadilla and they were both good. This place is a real gem not to be missed in St Pete Beach. Just make sure you look up the address before going so you don't miss it.

Agave Restaurant
6400 Gulf Blvd
St Pete Beach, FL 33706
727-367-3448

Agave on Urbanspoon

No comments: