Saturday, June 26, 2010

Casa Tina - Dunedin, FL





My family and I were in the area on a weekday (getting the car fixed) and being hungry, we headed over to Dunedin to have a late lunch. We decided to try Casa Tina. I have always wanted to try it, but usually when we are in Dunedin, we are there to listen to live music and we always find ourselves pressed for time and Casa Tina is usually packed, so we always have to pass it by. Luckily, this was the middle of the afternoon, so there were just a few people inside, and we were able to pick a table of our choice along the wall. The restaurant itself is a colorful feast for the eyes and just seems like a fun place to hang out. After placing our orders, my son and I got up and walked around to look at all the pictures and all the skeletal figurines, which was fun and interesting for both of us.

I ordered a margarita on the rocks and my husband went with a beer. Along with those, we were served some good tortilla chips and salsa. While looking at the menu, we were impressed to see a good number of the dishes could be made with vegetables, rather than meat, so it is very vegetarian friendly. I decided have a beef enchilada with salsa roja, my husband went with a vegetarian quesadilla, while my son went for a beef quesadilla. I was very happy with my enchiladas, and I got to try my husband's and son's food, which was also very delicious. The service was very attentive here and we look forward to coming back.

Casa Tina's

369 Main Street
Dunedin, FL
727-734-9226

Casa Tina on Urbanspoon

No comments: