Monday, August 1, 2011

Jack of the Wood - Asheville, NC





Jack of the Wood is a rustic little spot to make yourself at home. They serve yummy pub food to enjoy along with your drink of choice. I was happy to try some of my pub staple favorites, such as their fish and chips, which were excellent. My favorite was the Irish Beef and Guinness stew served with mashed potatoes. The stew was comfort food at its finest and it was warm and satisfying. I found out they often host bands playing live music, but we missed out on our visit to Asheville. If you enjoy live music like we do, check out their website to see their music schedule, so you don't miss out. Finally, I don't want to forget to mention that the service there was excellent!

95 Patton Avenue
Asheville, NC 28801
828-252-5445

Jack of The Wood on Urbanspoon

No comments: