Saturday, July 24, 2010

Central Cafe and Organics - St Petersburg, FL

This is a nice spot on Central Avenue to get food that has a focus on fresh, organic products. It is a small space, but they make good use of every inch. If you are in a hurry in the morning, it is a good spot to grab a coffee and a bakery item. Recently, I stopped in to do a grab and go. I ordered the soup and wrap combo. The soup that day was a vegetable beef soup, which I loved. For the wrap, I chose the chicken jerk with chipotle mayo and plenty of shredded vegetables. The wrap was very good with a perfect little kick for added flavor. The meal combo also came with a simple salad and a small cosmickey cookie. I was very happy with my meal choice and love this fast, healthful dining option in downtown St Petersburg.

Central Cafe and Organics
243 Central Avenue
St Petersburg, FL 33701

Central Cafe and Organics on Urbanspoon

No comments: