Saturday, July 24, 2010

Central Cafe and Organics - St Petersburg, FL


This is a nice spot on Central Avenue to get food that has a focus on fresh, organic products. It is a small space, but they make good use of every inch. If you are in a hurry in the morning, it is a good spot to grab a coffee and a bakery item. Recently, I stopped in to do a grab and go. I ordered the soup and wrap combo. The soup that day was a vegetable beef soup, which I loved. For the wrap, I chose the chicken jerk with chipotle mayo and plenty of shredded vegetables. The wrap was very good with a perfect little kick for added flavor. The meal combo also came with a simple salad and a small cosmickey cookie. I was very happy with my meal choice and love this fast, healthful dining option in downtown St Petersburg.

Central Cafe and Organics
243 Central Avenue
St Petersburg, FL 33701
727-824-0881

Central Cafe and Organics on Urbanspoon

No comments: