Friday, July 9, 2010

The Taco Bus - Tampa, FL



I just recently learned of the existence of The Taco Bus in Tampa. How this managed to slip by me, I don't know. However, once I heard about the bus that doesn't move anymore, but still serves tacos out of it, my curiosity took me over to Tampa. They have a place where you can dine inside, but we definitely wanted to order our food from the bus, so that is just what we did. There was a bit of a line, but we were patient, and soon we had our turn at the window. I ordered the burrito prenado and chose stewed beef as the filling. Along with the beef, it was filled with beans, rice, and some veggies. My husband ordered a vegetarian burrito and chose the rajas con queso as his filling, which was a filling of peppers, cheese, salsa, and corn kernels. The food was really great and we loved every bite of it. Along with very good food, it was a really unique experience in the area.

The Taco Bus
913 East Hillsborough Avenue
Tampa, FL 33604
813-232-5889

Taco Bus on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Carlos Eats said...

Love the Taco Bus. Especially their Tacos De Carne Asada.