Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lunch at Red Mesa Cantina in St Petersburg


I recently stopped by Red Mesa Cantina in downtown St Petersburg for lunch. We ate our lunch in the bar area that overlooks the outdoor seating, which is a nice area to eat lunch, too. I like the bar area because it has all these luchador masks all over the place. On this particular day we decided to have the tacos for lunch. The nice thing about Red Mesa Cantina is you can order as few or as many tacos as you like and you can have a combination of different tacos. I order the steak fajita taco and the shrimp taco. I enjoyed the steak taco immensely, but the shrimp tacos are always my favorite. Also, we tried the chipotle chicken wings with gorgonzola dipping sauce. Although I normally like my wings spicier, I thought these were very tasty. All of this was washed down with a cold beer and altogether a delicious lunch.

Red Mesa Cantina
128 3rd Street South
St Petersburg, FL 33701
727-510-0034

Red Mesa Cantina on Urbanspoon