Monday, April 5, 2010

Primi Urban Cafe - St Petersburg, FL


I have been to Primi Urban Cafe a couple of times since its new owner, Saverio Macaluso, has taken over and I have to say I was quite charmed by him. Whenever you dine at Primi's, one will see Saverio strolling about among the customers, sharing a few kind words, and making sure that everyone is enjoying the food. The cafe is small, but it has a very cozy atmosphere, and it is a lovely place to spend a relaxing evening enjoying delicious Italian food. A big lover of pasta, I was happy to see the numerous pasta selections offered at Primi. I have tried both the Pasta Recco and the Pasta Bolognese. The pasta Recco is a creamy, tomato based sauce with a bit of a kick in it, which I loved, along with the addition of chicken. The pasta Bolognese is hearty meat sauce and it is delicious comfort food at its finest. The An added plus is that there is a number of choices for those who are not meat eaters. Add a glass of wine from the menu, and enjoy a wonderful meal.

I have also been to Primi's for lunch, and I was very intrigued by the chicken sandwich that has thinly cut, fried potatoes in the sandwich. I have to say that I was very happy with my choice and I enjoyed every bite. Primi's is a place I will definitely go back to for the food and for the wonderful service that is provided by Saverio. I can't wait to work my way down the menu!

Primi Urban Cafe
27 4th Street North
St Petersburg, FL 33701
727-895-4909

Primi Urban Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments: